The cost of heating and cooling your home continues to rise. Through a series of practical, measured, proven steps, homeowners can rein in the expense, reduce their reliance on fossil fuels, and save themselves money.
On Tuesday, March 20 (the first day of Spring), three local entities–the South Royalton Market, Welch’s True Value and Schweitzer Fellows at the Vermont Law School, in combination with VLS Energy Collaborative, is sponsoring a “Button Up” workshop. A press release, with all basic information, is published in the next blog entry on this site.
1. Please pre-register! Space is limited to 15. Email: email@example.com or phone 763-2400.
2. The light supper will be hearty vegetarian food.
3. The event is 6:00-8:00. Please arrive on time. Welch’s closes at 6:00. If you arrive close to, or after, closing, access the workshop via the side door that faces the hill ‘out back.’
4. Welch’s is located at 3626 Vermont Route 14, north of S. Royalton village.
5. Why now? Because the cost of winter heating is fresh in homeowners minds; and this is the start of the do-it-yourself building season.
We look forward to seeing you there!