Spring and summer bring many opportunities to celebrate with family and friends. Whether it for Mother or Father’s Day, graduation, birthday, or a hostess present, the Market has many thoughtful gift ideas.
Make your own selection, or call ahead (763-2400) to order a gift basket, or buy a gift certificate at the register.
Here are some ideas to get you started …
- SoRo made or raised: chocolates from the Chocolate Moose, beeswax candles from Honeyknoll Farm, in-season fruits, vegetables, popcorn
- Vermont made or raised: special-occasion cards, garden seeds, farmstead cheeses, smoked pork and buffalo sausages, salad dressing, jam, maple syrup and honey, beer, hard cider, and wine, baking flours from Butterworks and Beidler Family farms, ice creams and gelatos
- Fair trade: colorful woven baskets, coffee, chocolate, tea
- Personal items: all-natural and organic body care
- Bulk snacks: colorful and tasty sweet and savory
- Books: cooking, gardening, canning & freezing
- Durable items: tote bags, personal item bags, t-shirts, water bottles. New! artful refrigerator magnets
- Home brew supplies: the best selection in central Vermont and the greater Upper Valley